[Milkymist-devel] [MM1] RC3 - status of schematic, sourcing, routing
adam at sharism.cc
Sun May 22 23:31:24 PDT 2011
Update the current status of MM1 rc3 run preparation:
we could face this as getting a rc3 schematic final review call email before
end of this week.
BoM and sourcing status:
The date to finish all sourcing is less than 2 weeks from now on except 95
The current pcb design file ( routing ):
Layout changes histories:
* 'M' & 'cc-by-sa' log became bigger and texts changed to 1. Milkymist One
2. Copyleft Hardware Video Synthesizer
* added/deleted/changed parts, nets - pls ref. to schematic change history.
* export MK1 microphone coordinates
* reduce J11's aperture of multilayer through holes to avoid of DC jack
wavered unbalancely while reflow and case met.
* add text "5V" and "GND" nearby TP33 and TP34 individually
* make a close area surrounding Y2 (HC-49SMD) with ground.
* add one more via on U4/U5 pin 8, U6's pin5 and pin 8 to provide driving
* change C253 , C255 silkscreen text to be same as normal one.
* move up J3 with 3.5mm to not interference MK1's two pins from vertical
* all changes also can reference rc2 known issues:
please firstly ignore the DRC check rules, it's in more serious checks
though. We'll keep them until confirmed all and set the rules to the same
with rc2 before generating gerber.
Catch newest status, see
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel